Samata Mobile Banking Facility lets you check the account balance, view mini statement, transfer funds within or outside Samata Bank, request Cheque Book, Hotlist Card and more. To use the “Samata-Mobile” facility, you just need your Login Pin and Transaction Pin.
You can transact upto Rupees Twenty Thousand only per day.
The Bank has taken special efforts to ensure the safety of your accounts by implementing two factor authentications along with OTP concept for transactions above Rupees Five Thousand as per RBI guidelines.
Features of “Samata-Mobile” Mobile Banking:
- Register yourself by entering your Token credentials or Debit card details
- Instant & 24X7 funds transfer service through IMPS
- Fund transfer within your own account, Intra bank or Interbank electronic fund transfer
- Maximum limit for fund transfer is up to Rs. 20 Thousand
- Check balances/details of your Operating accounts, Deposits accounts
- View mini statement
- Funds transfer to Mobile Number, to account number & through NEFT
- Addition / deletion of the payee
- View Rate of Interest for Term / Recurring Deposit
- Loan account details & statement for the same
- Account Statement on email id registered with the Bank
- Card Services -
- Block Unblock Debit card
- Various Value-Added Services -
- Chequebook request
- Stop Payment of Cheque